Monday 11 March 2013

about me: who I am and why I'm blogging

Cat Claws mission statement:

This is a blog about fashion, nail art and beauty written by a total amateur but complete fanatic. I'm not involved in the beauty industry and I'm not remotely good at drawing or art, however I love to try out the looks I see on celebrities, catwalks and instagram. I like to think that this blog will provide someone just like me who has no experience in these fields with the inspiration they need to create something fashionable and beautiful. The longer this blog continues, the more I will expand it to include music, films and television that has inspired outfits or nails, for example. Last but definitely not least, suggestions are always more than welcome!


Here are a few key facts about me:

  • Name: Cat
  • Age: 22
  • Occupation: Student
  • Born in: Belfast
  • Living in: East London, although back in Belfast quite regularly and often for long periods of time

Here I am! This was taken by the amazing Big Bad Llama, a fantastic photographer and wonderful human being that I get to call one of my best friends. Check out his photographs and videos. He is a creative powerhouse.



 I am not a professional in the fashion industry, nor am I a beautician  I am a student, in fact I am a Law student. I am simply just extremely passionate about fashion and beauty. To me, they are a way of life. I am still young and am finding my feet in the world. I would love to get involved in these industries in the future, when I eventually get around to finding one of those 'real job' adults like to remind us young ones of so often. 

I really hope that I can bring the most of my talents to this blog through my writing, styling and nail artistry, allowing you to access trends you might be too afraid to try. Anyone can wear a fashion but it takes real personality to truly have style.

Love,


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment