Wednesday 20 March 2013

VOGUE give their verdict on the best handbags of AW13/14

Click HERE for the link to the article.


Here are some of my personal favourites from the collection:

I absolutely adore these heart prints from Burberry. They have produced the print as all over patterns as well as accents and I just can't wait for this to catch on. Most heart prints come in the typical red, white and pink at the moment; it will be great to see them reproduced in more earthy tones, making them less preppy and more versatile.





This colourful doctor's bag from Mulberry:

I have a gorgeous vintage doctor's bag that I found in a vintage shop years ago in a lovely camel coloured leather. Its only problem is that it can feel a bit drab when teamed with muted colours. A bag like this would provide all the room but would be so much brighter.


The same goes for this cherry toned doctor's bag from Marc by Marc Jacobs. Perfect if you're bored of muted leather bags but too afraid/clumsy to have a bright green one like the ones above by Mulberry.

I can't wait for these looks to come about. Dare I say it? I think I'm getting bored of the satchel and these will be a welcome change without having to resort back to tiny clutches or oversized bags you could fit an Olsen twin in. 

Do you have any other favourites from the catwalks? I'd love to see what styles you like. Also, I'll be putting up another nail art tutorial in the next few days so keep an eye open for those. Don't forget to subscribe through e-mail updates or BlogLovin if you want to be told when my new posts are up!

Love,
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment