Tuesday 16 April 2013

New polishes and Parisian nails

This Parisian nails have got a lot of attention from my friends and family! I was playing around with the new Barry M Nail Art Pens and their Textured Effect polish in Kingsland Road and ended up with this boutique-esque print and Eiffel Tower accent nail. The heart was in fact an accident as I forgot to leave space above the first platform so I used the pink hail art pen et voila - Parisian nails.

As for the Barry M Nail Art Pens, they are really easy to use because they aren't the traditional 'squeeze until polish comes out' pens. This means they are so easy to control that designs aren't shaky. They were a little strange to get used to at first hence the few mistakes in the nails but now I've got the hang of them I'm going to try really complicated designs I've been too scared to try before. I got them in Superdrug because there was a 3-for-2 but I've been reliably informed there is the same offer on in Boots but that they aren't in all Boots stores yet. 

The textured nail polish is great. I got this colour because I have less pinks than other shades and also Kingsland Road is my favourite place to go out in London so I had to have it. They go on easily (I did two coats) and are subtle but fun. They look like little bubbles on your nails! The nail art pens tend to fade on the top of this just because of the texture but you don't really need nail art on them because the texture is enough. I was just playing about and couldn't resist!


Keep an eye on the blog for much more fun with these nail art pens. If my nails weren't so pretty right now I'd be doing another design!


Love,


xx

P.S. Follow me on twitter! @catclawslondonhttps://twitter.com/catclawslondon

No comments:

Post a Comment